Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2

Funnnny!

That was a pretty great movie! The Chris/Wesker parts were my favorite, Wesker's voice was perfect and hilarious!

The Single Seat Scramble The Single Seat Scramble

wow!

I didn't think it was gonna be that funny, but you proved me wrong! That was great, I was actually laughing out loud >_<. Nice work I hope you make more! :D

Sikes responds:

Lol, well, I've never really thought about doing many humor flashes. But I may give it a try. I dunno.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Excellent

That was pure humor! I loved it! Goofy was top notch, very great! "Hell, I'd even go for some of those Flintstones vitamins!"

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Awesome!

That simply was amazing! The animation was very nice and I loved that little homage to Double Dragons and Battletoads part in the space scene! Nice work!

Gonzossm responds:

Battletoads n double dragon both own hardcore :D

We Wish You a Merry Xmas We Wish You a Merry Xmas

That was so cute!

That was cute and awesome! Merry Christmas!! Very neato

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

Actually Funny

I'm usually not the one for swearing=funny, it kinda worked more me this time. The audio was kinda weird, but good work.

&amp;quot;A Slice of the Action&amp;quot; "A Slice of the Action"

lol!

That was indeed hilarious! Good show!

It's Cold Inside It's Cold Inside

Insane!

Oh my golly, that flash gave me chills down my spine, honestly! Great way to convey such a powerful message! IMO, the animation went quite well with the story of this crazy, but wonderful short. Hope you make more flashes like this!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

I literally!

I literally laughed out loud for this one! Nice work, short, but sweet :D

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Caught my feelings

This movie pretty much sums up how I EXACTLY feel about what I saw in theaters lol thank you so much for making this flash.... thank you!

Bobert-Rob responds:

You're welcome, and thanked, for watching it. And stuff. Boooooaaaaaaa.